14 Annual Conference date set for 2014
Its official the next fathers conference is set for Saturday February 8th, 2014. Work has already started on organizing topics and speakers for the new year. If you have an idea or suggestion send it to email@example.com.
Please join us for new speakers and topics along with some familiar faces. We are thrilled to be back at Oakland Schools fantastic facilities in Waterford again in 2014.
- Over 2600 men have attended the Annual Fathers Conference since the first event in 2000
- Did you know that 98% of men who have attended the Annual Fathers Conference would recommend it to their friends?
Please Join Us on Saturday the 8th!!
The Fourteenth Annual Fathers Conference is on Saturday, February 8th, 2014 at the Oakland Schools Building in Waterford, Michigan (near the Oakland County Courthouse Complex)
How much does it cost?
- All day (8:00 am to 3:00 pm) is only $29 ($40 at the door)
- Special offer: Bring along 2 Friends (3 for $60)
- I can’t make it, but please accept my donation to permit another father to attend at no cost.
Your registration includes a Continental Breakfast and Lunch. Professionals are Eligible for Continuing Education Credit for Attending the Conference.
Two Ways to Register
- Online Starting November 1st
- Mail your Name, Address, Telephone, Email and Number of Attendees to:
Birmingham, MI 48009
- Make checks payable to ‘Partnership for Dads’ and be sure to write “Fathers Conference” on the memo line of your check.
Please note that no refunds or special offers will be permitted after 1/15/2013.
Ask the Speaker
Do you have a question you want to ask about a speakers workshop? Something you would like them to cover during their workshop? Something else? Simply find a speaker on the ‘Speaker Bios‘ page or find a workshop on the ‘2013 Workshops‘ page and leave a comment. It’s that easy.
What are people saying about the conference?
“Overall, this was a very worthwhile way to spend my Saturday.” – Past Attendee
“The conference is a causal atmosphere with a variety of topics. I learned not to overreact and to understanding my children’s viewpoint.” – Past Attendee
“I am a returning attending. The conference always has insights or nuggets I can use.” – Past Attendee
“The event was terrific. Not only did I learn important and useful information, but I had a great time as well. Although my decision to attend was last minute, I’m not sure that there was much else I could have done Saturday that would have been a better use of my (personal) time.
The Keynote by Jeff Zaslow (The Last Lecture) was very entertaining and impressive. Three Breakout Sessions followed that for my money, delivered on their billing. The last session of the day brought all 300ish dads back together to hear each speaker summarize the most important points of their session. This allowed us to get the gist of the sessions that we could not attend.
I would highly recommend this event and am including a link so that you can check it out further if you desire and perhaps place it on your calendar for next year.
My thanks to Ralph Picano for nudging me to attend.” – Gary Valentine